Subject: Re: Hypernauts...
From: [email-masked] (Saiyad Abdul)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 1996 07:00:44 -0800

>
>
>So what did everyone think of the show?
>
I really dug them spacesuits and am now wandering where I can snag one!

>I was expecting something like Reboot, with no human actors, but 
>cosmetically it reminded me a lot of B5...guess that shouldn't be too 
>much of a surprise, but maybe the effects were a little TOO MUCH like 
>B5...I thought they might attempt to do something totally different.
>

Through the whole thing I kept thinking to myself "B5 Light! Doesn't taste
great and, less filling!"...The acting was bad, the story was non-existent
and the effects were the same as B5 except without any atmosphere. I am
perhaps being over critical since it is intended as a children's show but
none the less it seeems to lack any redeeming qualities. IMHO of course

>The robots and lizards were pretty cool...I'll have to go back and finish 
>watching it, maybe I missed some other cool stuff.
>
MMMMMM....roasted galoos!!!!

The whole thing Smacks of Power Rangers meets B5

Sai